Giving Voice

Sunday 21 August 2011

It's been a while..

My Giving Voice blog has fallen somewhat to the wayside over the last few weeks. I’ve been away on holiday as well as fulfilling my summer holiday duties as an Auntie! J

The last few weeks have been quieter in terms of my Giving Voice involvement, although not forgotten about completely. I went on holiday with my family and all 8 of us wore Giving Voice stickers on our outbound and return flights, to help get the message out there a little bit more.

I have just sent a message to the local office of the WI to briefly explain Giving Voice, and to ask if they would like a guest speaker (me!) to talk to their members about the campaign. Fingers crossed I will get a response (I emailed a little while ago and didn’t hear anything back, so thought I would try again.)

I emailed my local councillor about rearranging to meet up with her about Giving Voice so hopefully I will be able to meet her soon J

No comments:

Post a Comment