Giving Voice

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Exciting! Exciting! Exciting!

Two days to go to until the talented Lost Voice Guy arrives in Ashington for our entertainment night!

Exciting! (1)

I am delighted that the Mayor of Ashington (John McCormack) emailed me today to accept an invitation to attend the event on Thursday. He will be wearing his Mayoral Chain and he has agreed to draw our raffle.

Exciting! (2)

I went shopping to Asda tonight and noticed that the community notice board has one of my posters on display advertising Thursday event! (I wrote to them last week asking them to display it on their staff notice board so I am thrilled that it’s on the community board for all of Ashington to see!)

Notice board in Ashington Asda

 

Exciting! (3)

Ticket sales have been going up nicely this week since Lee was on BBC Look North last week – (here’s the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWoSXAyIE3Q)
I look forward to blogging after the event on Thursday night.

Speech and Language Therapy Transforms Lives

No comments:

Post a Comment