Giving Voice

Sunday 22 July 2012

Radio, Royal Mail and RSVPs!

Welcome to my 50th blog entry! I can't believe it's been a year since I started blogging!

Last Saturday I went along to yradio, North Shields, and was interviewed by Wayne Madden about Giving Voice and Speech and Language Therapy. This was also an opportunity to mention the entertainment night at Ashington Football Club on 2nd August.  (There are still tickets available if you are interested J Click Here) I’ll update my blog with the link once the interview is online J
At yradio with Wayne Madden
This week I’ve written to lots of local businesses with a flyer for the event, asking them to display it on their staff notice boards. I also included information about Giving Voice, along with a leaflet, spreading the message a little bit further.
Unfortunately Ian Lavery, MP and Councillor Ian Lindley have both responded to say they are on holiday on the night of the event. On a more positive note Ian Lindley (Executive Member for Adult Care and Well Being Northumberland County Council) asked me to keep him informed and to let him know how he can help :) I'm pleased this has opened a new line of communication and hope this is something we can build on in the future.
Speech and Language Therapy Transforms Lives


No comments:

Post a Comment