Giving Voice

Sunday 28 July 2013

A Little Giving Voice Champion

You may have noticed in previous blog entries that my 7-year-old niece has been a keen supporter of Giving Voice since I started campaigning. She has attended events I have organised and has drawn numerous Giving Voice pictures for me (some of which I have shared in this blog).

Toni is a keen dancer and recently won the British and Scottish championship title for her age with her duo partner Leah. They have been in their local newspaper as they are going to Glasgow next month to compete for the world title.

When I was looking after Toni recently she did this picture which I thought was simply too cute not to share!

Dance Geeks - Toni Anne Seago

Giving Voice - www.givingvoiceuk.org


Wishing Toni and Leah lots of luck next month and I'm looking forward to seeing them dance and helping them raise some funds tonight! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment